Sunday, March 18, 2007

Stuff going on in Life

Well lately in wrting articles for this blog I feel like I have been somewhat holding back. I feel as if I do not share everything going on in my life spiritually. The reason being because I know that some of the people who read this have drastically different beliefs. But now I am beggining to not care, the Lord has put me in others life to preach the good news so sure enough that is what I am going to do. Well the spirit of the Lord has been rocking me lately. As I am connecting in various ministries around town, aka IHOP Cartersivlle and the Glory Barn, the Lord is taking me deeper into His presence. He is showing me the truth of living in the Holy spirit. My weekends basically consit of praying and ministering to people. Friday night we go to IHOP Cartersivlle, saturday we go to The Glory Barn, and sunday I go to Riverstone Church in the morning and either IHOP Cartersville at night or youth group. Things that go on in these places are seriously working my spirit. I will go to cartersville Fri and weep under the travail of the spirit, go to the glory Barn saturday and laugh all night from the joy of the Lord, and sunday go to church and dance with all might for the goodness of God. I am so blessed to live in the life I live and I cant imagine what it would be like to be anywhere else.

I want to mention something else that has been burdening my soul deeply. There are so many people today who are just satisfied with where they are, and what they have spiritually, but the Lord is saying to you that you have access to so much more. As I look at the church today my spirit weeps because we are settling for so much less than we need to be. The Lord longs to bless us and let us feel His presence but we so often fall into complacency and contentment. I tell you the cry for the hour is for a generation to rise and declare the word of the Lord. I feel it more and more. Revival is coming, are you ready. This isnt any normal revival this the greatest revival in History, its called Jesus returning to His Bride. There will be great salvation in that day, multitudes will be added to the kingdom, but there will also be great deception. Will you be able to stand? Is there going to be oil in your lamp. When flase prophets and false christs arise will it usher you to a place of intercession to a place of travail for the lost, or will you be decieved with what you think you know. What is comeing is bigger than anything ever imagined. Matthew tells us that there has never been anything as bad as this day, that it is so bad if it were not shortend we wouldnt be able to last. But hear this, it is about love. Jesus is coming to remove everything that hinders love. He is coming for you, so that He can finally have you without sinin the way, with a pure heart and a pure mind. Yes it is going to be a terrible day, but it is also going to be a great day. we must begin now to cultivate intamacy with the Lord, so that when that day comes we wont be using old oil we will be in a place of encounter with the Lord.
Amen even so Amen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i happened to stubble across this tonight....thanks for all your writings. you've blessed me so much kurt....you have no idea. i thank God for using you and i thank you for responding to his call....

--hannah sals--